Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blurry future.


Tadang!!!!

I so like the props.

.................................

Today chat a lot with apak aunt.

Suddenly I so blur about my future.

There is too much uncertainty in life.

I admit i am not a good material to become an engineer.

Up until year 4 i dont think I fully absorb all of the knowledge in the uni.

Honestly, if you ask me something learnt in year 1 or year 2.

I cant guarantee that I can answer to your question.

My mind is a slow thinker.

I cant directly give u an answer.

So many challenges out there.

So many competitor out there.

With lots of experience.

lots of knowledge.

How am i going to compete with them to get a job ?

My english also hangkang.

My skills also not good...autocad etc.

How? Tell me How?

Future.

I dont think there will be people willing to pay money for me to work for them.

well....

in the civil world i mean.

But i dont want to change direction.

Everything.

Just try the best in Year 4.

Got job or not...

dont want think 1st.

Lastly, would like to wish fresh graduates from uni and inti...

a new career ahead.

Just try and never give up!

JIa you!

No comments:

Post a Comment