Monday, October 10, 2011

Sleep

What will you do when your mind are very mess?

I feel stress up for this semester.

I feel that all my coursemates are very relax &
seems like so free until got time to play badminton etc.

But me.....
My time instead of sleep, eat, driving.....so on.
The time left is not enough to do my work.

And lastly i just copy paste or pass up no quality works.

Today,
I really cant proceed with my works.
I really need to relax myself.

What will you do when your mind are very mess?
I do house chores. Yes! you hear it...its house chores.

And now i felt much more better.

Would like to put the mask on.......
but face mask misplaced and i cant found it..
><

Lastly,
blogging to express everything out.

Mind is so messy.
FYP have no progress....
><

Tomorrow maybe hang out at starbucks.....

depend situation lah.....

I just want sleep, sleep & sleep....

1 comment:

  1. i will go out sing K.. kai kai... buy shirt, but dress.. buy buy buy... go pasar malam... yeah.. sometimes i will do house chores make myself more tired.. then bath.. then watch a movie.. then sleeeeeeeeeeepp.. end of my relax time during my messy assignment..

    ReplyDelete