Friday, October 21, 2011

I love earth colour sometimes.

After changing so many layouts and themes, I am finally satisfied with the current layout.

Love it!!!!

Well...

Its Final Year Week 6 right now.

Next week is Week 7....

And will be finish this nightmare temporary until Week 14 before another nightmare approaching.

Lets skip about academic part......



 The latest picture while SS-ing on the red light.

 Having breakfast at drive tru mcD.
Actually reason is i want to drink a coffee soooooo badly on a Friday morning ( today).

 Bought this aroma therapy sort of perfume to "clear the thoughts, purify the mind".

Kind of helping....

Because my room indeed smell moreeeeee good than before.

What else about me?

I am becoming one of the caffeine addict.

Must drink coffee or nescafe everyday.

;(


One more.....

My #*&%$ printer is dead.

To my theory, the guy that fix my printer is not doing his work "ethically".

I had ask him.

By changing a new cartridge which cost me Rm110+,

is the printer will be back to normal?

The external ink will pump normally into the cartridge and 

actually I saw bubbles inside the host.

But that guy confidently said,

oh....its ok already, the bubble wont effect much....

The ink still will be pump inside.

WTH lah.....

Now after 2 weeks of printing assignments etc,

the printer ink cartridge is empty 

and

the external ink still FULL.

To be simple, the external ink is not going inside the cartridge at all.

So this means the guy in that ASUS shop in CP near Eatons that just suka hati do his work 

and suka hati him give me any reasons explaination etc he thought I am printer NOOB ka?

I had wasted my Rm130 like that for the printer.

And if i continue like this, the cost will be higher.


So now I am planning to buy a new HP inkjet printer.

Using internal cartridge is much more better.

Yet it had its no-no which is.....

The pages printed will not be as much as Canon.

And shit the man I mention in that shop teach me a technique to maintenance of the printer.

Actually I was cheated, as i was doing the maintenance, 

I was at the same time checking on my printer ink level. 

the "Color" tank is still half.

After the maintenance, in a blink, the "Color" tank become empty in front of my eyes.

That guy is really cheating.

I am not going to that shop again.

Never again.

Remember its the PC Shop just in front of Eatons.

!#$*)*%#@

So guys, anyone can recommend me any nice printer?

Most important the ink is cheap.

Maybe tomoro or sunday will go to get a new printer.


I MUST HAVE A PRINTER.

Lots of journals are awaited for me to be print.

:(

2 comments:

  1. use laser printer lar. toner is cheaper and print more so it is cheaper. but only for black and white printing lar. inkjet super slow and expensive unless you use those modified external catridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it???? i tot laser printer very expensive one....ok ok....

    ReplyDelete