Saturday, October 8, 2011

Catholic Wedding.


Today is very happy because attended Alyc's sis wedding at Sacred Heart.

Firstly, I never attend a Catholic wedding in church.

Second, I always want to go inside Sacred Heart church because i never ever been there before.

And both of these archived today.

Thanks to Alyc & family.


While waiting....

We slip into another people wedding inside the church.

 Prayers, Blessing......




 A bit same like Lokyuk's hall....
haha...



 Another bride waiting to go inside the church...


 The theme....
yelllow....
Bride with the dad.

Many couple married that day.
More than 3 couple married.


 The ring.....

This one is inside chapel.
Alyc's sis.





 I love this part.


 And this part....
Exchange ring~~

 And this!!!
HAha.....

At this moment, if this is my sis....
I think i will cry.....
Dono alyc got want cry or not....
hehe....
so dreamy wedding....

 Makan bread.

For catholic only lah~

We just sat there.....waiting......hehe...









Red flower car is Alyc sis's car...

Ben si tu.....

hehe....

This is my first time attend the Catholic wedding.
My mom side is catholic but.......
1. Many of my cousins married dont have the wedding at church because their partner is different religion with them. So just do some makan-makan at house and restaurant. As far as I know, if want marry in church must be both couple are Catholic just can. Catholic more strict compare to other christian. 

*opps....as i know lah......correct me if I am wrong.......
because my mom is catholic and my dad no religion that time, they no married in church 
so can roughly say my mom marriage is not blessed in the catholic way but is valid in msia law lah.........
What to do.........
This is so 22 years before and nothing can be do about it anymore.....

skip this sad part.


2. Second reason, my cousins they all have low budget wedding so just cant afford to marry in church...

I am posting this up.
Not because i want early marry or what.

I just very like the way Catholic family wedding.
The procedure very meaningful.

I think the person who lead the wedding is a Father.
I could not recognize them.... etc :D

The opening prayer,
The bible reading, 
The sort of reminder to the newly wed, 
The angkat sumpah between husband and wife,
"I do",
The exchange vow,
The exchange ring ( I guess the rings are bless with prayer of family and friends)
The.........everything.

So cool.....

Chinese wedding is more to respect older by having the tea ceremony.
And the procedure of taking bride from her house etc.
It is more to Traditional way of custom.
But Catholic go "angkat sumpah"
I like it.....
I feel it is more to u swear to your god.....

Ow.....


Next, I would really want to attend a Buddhist real wedding.
I heard, some chinese started to have Chinese Buddhist way of wedding in the temple like 
angkat sumpah to Buddha.
I want see ittttt....
but in KK dont have yet.....

:(

:D

Yet still a nice experience today...

Thanks Alyc 

& wish your sis and in law live happily together forever

& you fast fast dapat anak buah...

And we want to attend you wedding lagi!!!!!!!

HAHAHA.......

20.12. 2012 lah ah...

cepat kahwin!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment