Saturday, October 8, 2011

Death Profile

Facebook.

Do you stalk your friends?

Of course YES lah.....

I admit I am.

And of course I know some minority don't.

Sometimes when stalking over the friend facebook,

Really felt they are hiprokrit.

Maybe other people feels I am like that too.....

Am I? I dono.

But sometimes......

I just cant stop scolding.....

Can you stop BS-ing?

Some people, you see them so death in facebook.

No reply comment, No reply chat etc.......

But they are active in posting status....pictures...links.....etc

Some friends complaint that si XXX tak reply my comment....

I understand the feelings......

I did not face that situation....

but some friends does.....

I only know that by stalking....HAHAHAHA.........

yet......

Kind of speechless to those kind facebookers.

One eyes open, One eyes close.

Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment