Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hola June

Hola!

Another week has passed…how are you doing lately?
I am started to live like a zombie.
All exciteness before this has gone slowly.
Daily routine like usual.
This week has been something different than weeks before.
Because he is back.
He cooked. He cleaned.
Pssh~ I am not lazy, its him willingly to do it because he had been living on a ship for weeks..
So maybe he feel excited to do that all…hehe

So far for my work, I am not handling any project currently.
I am just assisting every engineer here.
I like my company so much.
Everyone has been very good to me.
Learning progress is slow this week because I am becoming lazier day by day. Haha…
But then as day gone by, I started to realize the responsibility I need to bear soon.
During these few weeks, I also started to know to what extend my job scope will be.
It is mainly of structural… and structural.
I started to value the importance of live load.
0.5, 1.0, 1.4, 2.0…….
…and one thing makes me seriously regret…
 I should have learnt it back on year 2 but I have no any memory of learning it.
Blame who? No one and move on.
I will learn everything again.
Never give up nicole,
I know I can reach my dreams one day.
*keep your chin up and move on.

A friend came up and asks about my money usage.
Hahahaha….
It is quite a headache because I enjoy a lot here. :P
money flow faster than the drainage flow…
Hahahaha….
but then have no regret lah..
I am started to save for my travelling end of this year…. Hehehe…. ^.^v

June is here….
Guess it’s a calm june….
Because on my calendar, the only agenda is “Jinyin come”.
Hehe….
Louis and Ally on May
Jinyin on June
Everyone moved here. I started to miss home at this very moment.

I would really want to thank my beloved dad and mom for letting me out to this place.
I never really believe they will let me go.
I just hope they live happily every day and this is also a chance to train my brother to be more independent and take care of the family.
I really hope he will.

And again….

I hope everyone living well now.


Ciao!


Happy Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I laughed hard when u wrote faster than drainage flow....the invert level must be crazy!!!
    Missed u much!! See u in 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete