Sunday, June 16, 2013

Marshymellow

16.06.13 Sunday

Today i am very lazy. Everything is not according to plan. Everything is pending. :/
Word of the day : Lazy

Today is The Dad's day but i am not around my dad.
I managed to call him up last night and they were outside at the vege restaurant together with my grandpa and aunts, i think they were celebrating fathers day literally. Well, my family is not into these kinds of celebration but sometimes they did do gathering together on certain celebration.

 Here's me and me dad photo...by cropping my mom away...hahaha...i am not that small kid anymore, he aint that young either...so i have my responsibility on my shoulder. wakakaka....jk

Marshmellow. I love marshy very very very much. Thanks RC for bought me one whole bundle of marshy so that i can eat everyday. Not so sweet just fluffy.. like!

New addition to my room. Edifier speaker, with bass one u know..not calang-calang punya. :D
So that now i can blast song and watch G.O.T with surround sound system...ayy jk lah.. just the laptop sound is not much satisfaction and that's why i get myself a new speaker. My room is much alive now.. :D

Yours truly, just finish doing face masking. Not the best feeling ever but feel resfresh again.
Till then, nap time. Tomorrow monday. OH no!!


No comments:

Post a Comment