Sunday, May 26, 2013

Gmat

Wanted to write up something here...

Randy is back from his offshore work which means I am not alone now. hehe
but then i keep told myself, "hey nicolee! don't too comfort with this. This is just temporary..
he will leave soon."
yes, i know.
keep on reminding myself, dont depend on anyone or else you will suffer soon.

to my readers,
everything is fine here.
work is fine.
just that i use money like....ehem....
i will start to jimat jimat soon...

....and i just bought a new shoes yesterday...yeeehaaaaaaa

whats next coming up with my life?

june..... i am going to learn hard and work hard...and.....save hard. :P

2 comments:

  1. ohmy! finally u write something here! >.< nemind, u r not alone, i've been struggle on how to control on money spending too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...i try to write up something once a week. need to save a lot now...but its hard.... :/

      Delete