Sunday, June 30, 2013

Flora Festival


First of all, i would like to thank Michele for her invitation to sleepover at her place. She has been inviting me like few times and now only i decided to go there. Thanks to her mom too as becomes our driver. As a first timer, everything was wao! So huge, so new, so modern...so so so....you name it. What i like about her residency is.......no fence. So European house style. so so....you name it.  Both of them brought me to Alamanda which is just a stone throw from her residency. ^.^ Then night went to the flora festival there. Just a flower exhibition like that. But i am really impressed by the huge bonzai. I am not a flower expert but i just like to see colorful flower. :p 

I missed out Sabah's boat.


Uncle so pro.





Mich and her mom behind me. :p


















Close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment