Saturday, June 30, 2012

P Break Out

Currently, I am having my pimples break out...

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I had been a vegatarian (*not fully because i still take egg) for around one and half month.
No weight loss and increase but i have pimples break out.
It made me even nervous when the pimples left scars after i "service" it...
Point all fingers to myself because i so cruel to my face.

Tonight,
I decided to search on Vegetarian information through Mr Google.
Ohno...There are many causes to pimples break out.
1. Soy & Nuts Allergic (I take in every meals)
2. Facial product ( I just changed to one new brand last few months)
3. Body detox through pimple breakout
4. Caffeine ( My fav)

All of these has contributes to the breakout i guess...

WUARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to continue my research tonight....

Pimples scars can u faster dissappear?

:C



3 comments:

  1. lol i like to poke on it too! just try to sleep early n drink alot of water n cut down on food tat is bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dulu sya pun suka pinch pimples...gatal tangan kan. but then i experiment myself by challenging not to pinch even touch my face. only during mandi lah..masih gatal juga tu jari hehe. drink lots of water, sleep early, wash your face when you feel you need to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice all... Michelle:ya laa....mau start control suda ni.. T__T

    ReplyDelete