Wednesday, June 27, 2012

After Interview....

Its 1.29 in the morning.
I had stayed up late these few days.

Yesterday I went through another stage of life which is my first ever interview. *yang serius.
I thought I just have to go and yes...be myself...be honest to the interviewer and myself.
I did it....
...badly.

Initially I was very VERY nervous.
I was told to wait there for several minutes.
I AM nervous.
I am totally mental blocked.
I just answer whatever I can.
The feeling is worst than the viva I can tell you.
Maybe I have no experience in interview...
Maybe..........
My mind keep on searching answer to give to the interviewer.
I just know I did it badly.

But.
The boss hope I can start work on next month which is next week.

I accept the offer.

I hope I can survive....

This is the real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment