Friday, June 15, 2012

Final Countdown

Two more days to my thesis presentation.

I was very relax few days ago. I told myself I accept the reality and this is only a presentation why I need to scare so much. I told myself the examiner and chairman are humans and they wont eat me alive. They will just shoot you and shoot whatever they like until they satisfied. If I cant answer, i will get low marks. That's all! I seriously will not die. So why i need to scare so much?

Now is the two days countdown to the presentation. I am scare and i feel cant breath now. I...
will keep on telling myself.

Be strong.

Cant answer. Low mark. Thats All! I will try to accept it!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not an ambitious student but i will strike and give the best of me for Monday.

AJA FIGHTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment