Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Funny Statement


Yeah.

Today I want to post about statements made in facebook.

LoL

I am not condemning my facebook's friends but I just cant help with it.

So funny that I feel so swt at the same time.

I know its none of my business and seriously...its none of my business.

1. Happy monthsary dear!!!!  BS! If you want to show how strong your relationships are, you no need have to announce it every month in facebook. I personally think some of this people are frequently wants to remind their friends that their relationship have gone for how long and maybe to warn girl/boy out there no to touch their partner etc. To me, a true and stable relationship is not measured by counting days together. Well, you can count it but leave it to yourself, mark your own calendar and not spamming the timeline. Once in awhile posting about this in facebook is acceptable but every MONTH?!?! kanasai.

2. Status. Tell a bit about the problem and let people guess what is happening. Why not you just type the problem out rather than pusing-pusing berjam-jam there. 


3. Keep on share Horoscope link. Keep on share own horoscope link in facebook. Its your own horoscope. Not even my horoscope. So better leave it to yourself read. Its different story if you post a link about all the 12 horoscope, that is acceptable for me.


4. A stalker. Well, social networking website is made for people to stalk you and vice versa. I admit ittttt!!! Because I am one of it. :p


But still. No matter how you dislike the statements.

Facebook is my entertainment.

Have a nice Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment