Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant

19.02.2012

Sunday

Today went to this restaurant for dinner.

Actually none of us thought of going here.

I am craving for Sushi after read someone's conversation about Sushi Zanmai.

So I suggest him to go this one.

My cousin Kah Yee told me this restaurant is the best in town.

Without hesitation, we just give it a try.

= )

On evening session, the restaurant only resume its business 6pm onward.

Chicken Katsu dinner set meal RM 20.

Chicken Roll RM 12.



Grilled Chicken Katsu.....?  RM15  

Oooo...

I really have no idea how to remember those food names.

Sometimes I just salute those who can remember the food name exactly.

But one thing I remember...

The price!!!

 because it is number!! 

haha...


I love the soup.

Rc with his Fried Chicken and Salad.

Desert for the end of post

Another great night with good foods.

I become walking mountain again.

Full stomach.

Satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment