Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Midsty

This few days keep going out.
Yes I know I go out too frequent recently
and also i live my lazy life to the fullest
which i able to keep updates my tweeter, facebook and blog.
Sleep until noon like nobody business etc.

So for the rest of the week, I emphasized that I want to be lazy!!!

Actually I love going out with friends,
listening to stories.
Stories that usually you wont heard of,
something different than what you everyday will discuss of.

The problem in life.
Money...
Future..

Going out with them makes me feel "Its me."
Why?
Because we are in same situation.
The future is still cover by midst.
Exclude Roanne and Kyee....they got their path already...wakakakaka

Civil Engineer....haish......

My dream that I longing to achieve during my Year 1 and 2 was no more.

Ok...I stop my depression post here.

Half year to go.

I just need to be strong.


Good Luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment