Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You-chase-me, I-chase-you injury.


Stupid accident.

Monday 27 June '11 - i injured myself unintentionally.

It was an accident.

I know some of you will laugh my stupidity but

its really an accident.

I don't want it also.

I still want to join 7k.

I still want to climb mount Kinabalu.

Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

*stress.


I was exercising outside the house as I no go to gym like my other friends roro jackjack ranran. 
And i was playing you-chase-me, i-chase-you with my dog.

Bro and Dad just watching me run here run there with the dog.

Its normal that he trying to open mouth gasping for air.

While running in fast motion, my bro saw the dog open mouth like want bite me.

So he take his foot and trying to kick the dog. 

I saw a leg comes out.

immediately Jump to avoid the kick. 

The kick did not hit anyone or anydog.

but me myself avoiding the kick and landed my face on the floor.

Funny right.

Laugh ba....

Left leg painful, right wrist also painful because landing i use my hands to support my body...

And it pain like....shit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before went to work the next day 


Night when reached home.

Opened the bandage.

And $#%*$

the kain thingy melekat to the luka.

Cant fully removed it and i wait it to the next morning to fully removed it.

You cant imagine the painess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning ( Wednesday )

Fully removed the thingy.

The wound became more worst.

More painful.

Now i am just going to let it open air.

Today my hands both painful.

Left muscle pain because checking the tender books.

Right almost recover.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh.....

Now i walking with leg bend 15 degree.......

tempang...

:(

I've been skipping exercising for few days.

T_____T

Ah Leg Ah Hand ah.....fast fast recover please....

I am sick of you.


Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment