Saturday, September 7, 2013

Home Sweet Home

One thing i will do after back to Home Sweet Home.

Redecorate my room.

Previously,
when i  heard people said they want to buy their own house,
i will think like...erm..ok...buy lah...
i am not really into this property thingy.
But ever since i work for the developer,
where i  am surrounded with people who keep on buying property
and earn several hundred "k" from their investment.
I really want to get my own property one day in the future.
I prefer a small apartment but if i have lots of money sure I'll get a condo.
Since i cant afford one now, so i just have to focus on my parents' property 
hahaha....!
and literally my very own "property" is my room back in kk...
oppsie...hahaha....!!!
Photos are from google and for illustration only.

Repaint the wall.
Pastel is trendy.

My several furniture aka
 bedside table
study table
bookshelf
chair...etc
I want to Paint it ALL WHITE

Like this one.


and this one.

White and pink.
or
White and purple.



But....I know my artistic level is super low...
and it always would not turn out the way i want it to be.
so dream on~ dream on~


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment