Friday, September 20, 2013

A note to myself

When i scrolling over the facebook,
i saw my grandpa's photo uploaded by my uncle kiong.
i saw wenna's birthday photo at kampung.

Right now,
I know i did not make the wrong decision to go back.
I really dont want to be away from my family.
i dont know about how you all but for me,
i born and grew up surrounded by my relatives and cousins.
the bonding that grew among us is hard to describe by words.

in kk,
we will always go back to the village ( Papar & Beaufort).
I can say that i dont like the kampung environment.
But ever since i get into this urban area,
my perspective change.
there is no place as best as my grandpa's small little wooden house.
It might not have the best facilities ever,
but that is the memory that my parents, my uncles aunties have as they grew up there.

Decision is in my hands,
and i know i made the best every time.
yes.
Trust me,
i will be happier there.

This post is only a note to myself.

Future is in your hands.



4 comments:

  1. Yup! U're true! That's always a place that I know I will be back for good. :'D i always felt great to be around with family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...u still ok la...u stay in kl for few years dy...can survive here....i cant.... huhu....

      Delete
  2. We had so much similarity in this case. About making the decision..about future..if only we could just stop working and stay beside our family all the time without worrying making money. but it's way too impossible right? well, life. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....selalu saw u balik km....ya la...life hard... dulu kecil tak tau apa apa, besar suda baru tau...huhu..

      Delete