Saturday, August 17, 2013

Next phase of life

A major change soon.
I dont feel like want to settle yet.
I wish to work and travel far far away.

I hate when people judge you like....
"aiya, you dah study tinggi tinggi, dah ada topi empat segi, dah bayar mahal untuk belajar,
tapi keluar tak jadi civil engineer, apa you nak jadi ah??"

I sometime feels like want to flip table and give them a punch in the face.
Some words that i feel like want to throw back to their face...

You live in Stone age era issit? Now is 21st century and nobody will have a mindset like that. If you are knowledgeable enough by observing the successful people around you, that piece of paper and your pointer do not define you next phase of life. Some people have master in certain field yet they become a teacher in the end and still live a happy life. So what say you? Some people just have cert and diploma but in many cases they are the one who are successful than those who so called the clever stone age mindset. 

Right now i feel like want to take few bricks and throw to you face. grrrr *angry mode

I like here...
I wish to stay here...
but my problems aren't settle after few months..
and when you are not happy, you need to make a change.
Sometimes i am happy here with the lifestyle but sometimes i am sad when facing my challenges.
I made announcement to all closest friends already.
hehehe.....
to some that are far away...i owe you a story. *gomenasai

I am slightly narrow from my main topic today.
what is it again?
Cert and job.
Oh well....
cert doesnt define job, well thats in my case, 
you can condemn me at my back but its not you paying my study fees 
so stop being lunatic and making it a big issues.
I warn you, stone age freak.

I am tired of answering your retarded question.






7 comments:

  1. yup paham nic. bgitu la reaksi "orang ramai" masa sa keja di kedai buku. kalo bkn sbb2 tertentu, sa akan stay ja sana. kdg2 sa ada fikir jg mo keja balik sana. tp bkn di tempat yg sama la. mgkin balik cawangan kk ka? haha.. anyhow, see u again!! biar seja apa org pikir/cakap. yg penting ko happy! nnt kalo ko sdh berjaya, diorg akan diam jg. haha. all the best ma pren!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jangan risau..we will meet again. good luck to u too... :D balik la kk....hahahha

      Delete
  2. u owe me a story girl..announcement? hurm...cant wait for September to end. :)

    ReplyDelete