Saturday, August 3, 2013

August is here.

3rd august 2013
Happy birthday my dear father.

4th august 2013
Recently I found myself indulge in these two things : Tv series & Yoga
Hahahahaha
Tv series is thanks to Ally. Games of thrones, 666 park avenue, Beauty and the beast…arrow…
Now every weekend I spend here is downloading these episodes and spends the rest of the days watching these all.
My internet line here is not good, I have to go café just can download sigh.
This place is no good. L

About yoga, I just started it.
A day 10 to 15 minutes.
Just the simple pose because my body is really not stretchable.
I cant bend touch my feet at all…balancing also not good…argh
So now just do the few basic like that fly fly pose hahahaha…
Very amateur….
But I hope I can really do it the proper way.
That’s all from me update. :D

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment