Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lazy...

Listening to Britney’s song right now.

I am actually have many things to do.
To revise structural.
To read my Khaleesi.
To food hunt.
To shop for new clothes and shoes.
To watch movies.
To visit new places.
I am however glad that I didn’t do some of it which means I can save “(

…again…every weekend is lazy days for me.
I do none of the above.
I just enjoys my weekends..
 wake up late, movie at home, facebook, candycrushcrushcrush, evening nap etc

#recently have been wishing to buy a new camera.
Something pink….something light….
But I doubt it will stay in the drawer…
Haha…..

So we forget about it first okay?

This new blog background have make me wanna spam post...hehe....

Sunday have not finish yet.

I am feeling great today!

yeehaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment