Sunday, July 21, 2013

Flowery from Krabi


Sawadeekap. 
This is a souvenir from Krabi. Thank you miss finance executive. hehe..
It has slowly becomes a tradition in our friendship zone for everyone to buy souvenir when going travelling either domestic or international. 
I remember this started with kyee and i remember that the first souvenir that time is the Taiwan's cookies. I am not very sure..and the Water Mist Perfume. After that, everyone started the tradition to buy souvenirs for each other. hehe...
I love souvenirs so much..no matter how much it cost, i dont really care...I just love it! I love the feeling of seeing people go travelling and i love the feeling waiting to meet people to get my souvenir..hahahaha!!! Thanks miss finance executive, miss teedoo, miss putri condo haha and few others i didnt mentioned here.
Now i missed my souvenirs box so much which i left it in kk.
This year I think I will not go travelling due to my bad money management. However if i do, I am surely will grab something for you all... hehehe....
I miss travelling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment