Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bored is not the suitable word ay?


Hello... hellow.....
So far so good.
But i am going to job hunt soon. 

Not much going on recently.
Its just wake up, eat, tv, lptp, nap, eat, lptp, sleep.
and the routine keep continue.
and...keep on insta.

Now...i am getting bored with this lazy piggie life.
I know boring is not a good word to use in this text 
but yeah....
my life that i wanted for 2 months before...
i am getting bored of it.
Most probably all the things i have been wanting to do 
were accomplished within this 2 months.
.....that will do the explanation.
: D

So...hey....
I will back on track soon.
Fully energized.
:D



This photo on insta is really a cheater.
Please.....if you meet me in real person, 
my skin is not such fair and flawless.
HAHA

Its monday again....

 ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment