Monday, September 10, 2012

Responsibility

Monday bluesss...

I need to be happy.

I must be happy.

I will try to be happy.

During these few months, I understand many things and learnt many things.

It makes me realized my priority and responsibility to myself and family.

It makes me realized that I have much more to handle and be responsible to.

The most important things for me now is to be happy.

I need to be happy in order to love my life.

No happy = stress = no life.


#Good Bye study life. #Hello working life.


I believe this is a stage that everyone will go through in their life.

Money. Saving. House Loan. Car Loan. Life expenses.

For those that already pass this stage, congratulation.

I am still struggling.


Three months ago, I have my direction and target to achieve.

three months later, everything become bubble pop.

Hardship.

I must be tough!


#four days to weekend.

Happy working days my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment