Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rainy Thursday

Its raining now...
but there is no drop of temperature in my room.
I still can feel the hotness even though its raining outside.
Dear rain, can you please fall as heavily as you can? c;

Today is the Chinese's Valentines day.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
I did not celebrate it. 
There is a story behind it. 
Something...I lazy to share here or I should say, I forgot. p: haha
Anyway, my friend get a bunch of roses today from her admirer. Congrats sweetheart!

Tonight....
I mean now...
my friends they are going out to celebrate the valentines day.
buy cakes from Hyatt, eat cakes by the side of the sea, feel the breeze...listen to the wind.
so romantica....
But.....
now raining.....
Maybe they are eating cakes somewhere.
I did not join them tonight.
because i am tired! i have lots of work which i think i wont do it tonight too! hahaz!

This two weeks has been a toughest week for me in the office.
Okay Stop office junks.
I will stop mumbling nonsense about work.
stress.

Tonight post is suppose to relax myself.

Oh ya...
Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends, i hope its still not too late to wish here.
This Raya holidays had been super meaningful to me.

On first day of raya, 
I went to Kinarut beraya in relatives open house.
Everyone still healthy and i get my green pow.
syukur...
On our way home to Beaufort, 
we had an accident.
My family does not want me to post the photos to public so i just keep it low profile'.
yes, we had an accident.
I simplified here, I could have die that Sunday.
I pray to God for HIS blessing and protection.
With that high impact, speed and momentum when the car is terpusing,
I could have been throw out of the car, skidding bare skin on the hot asphalt road,
and if there is car coming from the opposite direction and slide over me.
You wont be seeing me here blogging now.
sobs.
My parents both are having their seat belt on but not me.
But now...no worry, i only suffer muscle pain.
Its another nightmare to me.
 
Drive safe.












3 comments:

  1. happy valentine day~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God kamu semua ok seja... ya drive safe huhu.

    eii ada pula chinese punya V-day ah? hehe baru sya tau..

    ReplyDelete
  3. no...we go Teavenue nt T.Aru :)

    ReplyDelete