Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopping


Holidays!!!!!

The one week holiday mid semester break is here.

Everyone is so happy and the five of us like few previous years went to shop together again...

We went to buy table fan at Inanam and while searching for lunch,

bump into SB 533 B.

This girl......

I wonder why she will appear at there.

Follow her back....rupanya follow shorcut because main road is jam.....

LoL.

The Shortcut Queen.....

Then, 

went to Suria and Wisma to shop.

Well, I just buy a new pair of shoes.

Buy 2 shoes in BATA rebat RM50.

So my shoes from RM60 >>>RM35....

Weeehuuuuuu~~~

cheapskate!

But then I really want a shoes for a long time liao....

And Bata will be my first choice if want to buy shoes ESpecially NOrth STAR!!!!!!


Vero and Michelle looking for some dress.....


Some kind like these......

Floral one.....

They so fanatic about these dress 

I want alsoooooo......

but i think my mom got...

so i am gonna check out her closet....

then i no buy la 



Today 

 vero is really SHOP LIKE A BOSS...

She saw one cloth.....take few different color,

go to fitting room.....then buy...

she just 

BUY!

BUY!

and BUY!!!

she said she really stress and want to release stress.....


HAHA....


me just see, see and see......


I wanna this.....

or this



So leather......

Me gusta!!!!


Now I am very fanatic about anything Leather...

Oh man leather so cool....

Got 1 leather...so hyper!! so me!!!

But then Rm124...

siao meh~

Even i have lots of money i wont buy something Rm100 +...

Below still acceptable....

Leather ankle...

VERY Suit my final year dinner theme...

Muahahaha..........

Leather! Leather! Leather!!!!

Gonna start haunt for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment