Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I want a good skin

Today went facial using the coupon bought online with cousin kewei.

This is my first time go facial in my life.

But then after a deep thinking, my next facial should be after i get a job.

I don't want to burden anyone to paid for the not so necessary service.

I does not mean not important. Its important to care for your skin especially ladies

but for this moment I can't afford yet.

Wait till I get my own income lah.....


The result.....

After the treatment, I feel so........... indescribable feeling.

Its like something boost up your confidence, and.......automatically walk like a boss....

But then....

After reach home, face feel a bit itchy. Maybe exposed to the dust too much...

Oh well, u know my house environment is like what....so many cars pass by..so many dust...


Today's feeling.....

Oh no man.....My skin is really need a big rescue....

I just realized it is very dry..

I never realized it before....and when the beautician told me.

It just like something Knock on my head....

and "oh yes...its so dry".

Its time for the rescuer......


haha....

Other than that....

Should stop frequent mani pedicure liao...

my nails so worst now....

:(

and and....

last but not least,

less fast food.

more waters.

:D

2 comments:

  1. hurm.. not necessary wait til you have income.. see those my deal, those deal.. (KL will have more website to have promotion) everytime i buy is only less than 50.. do it twice a month.. buy at deal is 0% much more cheaper than in normal price.

    and.. don trust all the word out from beautician... mayb your skin is really dry.. but not as worst as she said.. ok? they juz want to scare, force yu realize yor own prb and buy their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha......no la but then i realize really dry la...

    I cant tahan manipedicure...:( hahaha

    ReplyDelete