Thursday, January 3, 2013

A book

03.01.13 Thursday

Confession, i am not a wise person when i have cash in hand. This is a bad habit of me but i promise i will improvise myself this year. *one more addition to new year resolution hehe... But am lucky enough to have a shopping advisor who keeps remind me to NOT buy certain useless rubbish. Yes...you heard it. Rubbish...Haha!

Since i am so blurry and keep postpone everything..and where internet reading is so tiring to my eyes. I have decided to buy a motivational book...oh yeah..book again....
I am not a book worm but when i am in the mood i really loves book. So asking the shopping advisor whether i can buy this book...

"The last book i am gonna buy...no more after this for at least a month...."

And yes.

Shopping advisor Approved!

Okay... i am going to read it tomoro.
.....or the day after
......and after.....

Been thinking about my job hunting.
I will postpone everything until Chinese New Year!!!

I hope i can be more wiser...

活到老,学到老!!!

P/s: Kad siswa holder can get 10% discount on the book bought at Times. Its awesome!!! Like!

Lastly, have a nice day everyone... TGIF to those who are working tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment