Monday, November 12, 2012

The Food Hunting again....



Another spot for korean food lovers. 

This restaurant is located at Asia City ground floor.


Due to our abrupt intention to try the food,

we worried the cash that we brought is not enough.

Luckily, its still enough to pay off the bill.

*depends on people, we think that the price here still affordable.

Affordable and satisfying portion.

Kimbap RM 8 ☆  

Kimchi Jji Gae RM15 

Bibimbap RM15 

Free Side Dish 

Try the sweet potatoes... sedappp.....

Our totalled bill for the day is RM38. 

Taxes are included in the set meal.


The next day

I could not forget the taste of the Bibimbap

A little bit spicy but superb. *for me lah.

 So i tagged Randy to go with me again.

Side Dish for two.

Bibimbap before stir.
"Nasi goreng Korea" roanne once told me. 

Jiajiang Myeon RM15
Randy the mee lover with his jiajiang myeon
His comment, "too much onions".

Totalled bill RM30.

*Correct me if i give the wrong info


If you are done with your eating, there is a Korean mart just beside the restaurant.

Korean sauces

Korean drinks

Haha 

....until my next post.

Happy Deepavali everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment