Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The day i have been waiting for...


The never ending thank you speech continues here...  

Thank you everyone!!!!

It is a dream comes true.

The feel is awesome and memorable.

Right now, I am closing the uni chapter in my life.

Hoping by the beginning of the new year, i can open a new chapter.


Tough life is ahead of me.

Can I survive in Engineering world or taking another path?

I am very interested in Tourism but my friend seems like want to run away from this industry.

=)

I will stop dreaming about changing path.

Never try never know.

The never give up spirit is on.

=)

Yesterday went on book searching at Kedai Pak Harris,

I came up to a book entitled, "Things you need to do before 30-years-old"

That was a scary book for me. 

I didnt buy!!! Must be all about property, health, travel etc

I think I should buy a present for myself.

Going to get myself a book this weekend. 

=D

Till then, 

Happy Thursday everyone.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulation for your graduation. Actually I also interested in tourism like what you can see from my blog but my parents not encouraged for me to join that industry. But nevermind, now I earn and work hard and use the money to travel. Welcome to the next level of life, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... :P Hopefully i can survive....ahahha.....

      Delete