Friday, April 6, 2012

Saturday Morning

After wake up, as usual I will browse through facebook to catch up with the latest update. I saw one interesting link. Actually I click on the link because i not sure what i had seen. The girl's tummy so big but she so young. So click to see.

Yep....

Young married couple. The link direct me to an album. Viewing all the pictures in the album and wow! some pictures have hundred thousand "likes". But they are not famous artist or what. Perhaps is blogger due to the long description on the pictures. Well, I not so bother to check on their profile. Not interested at all..

Just the pictures that catch my attention. Such a young age, with new born prince and romantic description of pic to her wife. Their journey to India...backpackers.... Seeing pictures like this really unmotivate me. It makes me really feel like want to throw away all my works now and go backpacker.

Back to reality.
I need to face the reality.

Work!

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment